Finding the Right College for You:
- collegeboard.com: Find the right colleges for you, with tools below. They’re tailored to the way you want to search and include the latest info about 3,500+ schools.
- careersandcolleges.com: Search for a college, grad school or scholarships.
- collegenet.com: An easy to use tool for college and scholarship searches.
- oregongoestocollege.org: Check out Oregon’s public colleges and universities.
- bigfuture.collegeboard.org: Big Future has good college and career information.
- oregongoestocollege.org: Oregon Goes to College has lots of helpful tips, hints, and checklists for students of all ages.
Financial Aid Help:
- finaid.org: Finding financial aid
- fasfa.ed.gov: Federal information on financial aid, including applying for aid. A MUST!!! Applications should be submitted as soon after October 1st as possible. Each graduating senior and one parent will need an FSA ID #. Apply at studentaid.ed.gov. If you or parent do not have a Social Security number, please see Mrs. Lorence. If you do not have a Social Security number, instead of the FAFSA, you will fill out the ORSAA at oregonstudentaid.gov.
- collegeanswer.com: Great information on thousands of colleges and financial aid.
- wiche.edu: Scholarship program for those planning to attend out-of-state colleges/universities.