Current School Year Information
- Please visit our Information Center page for current schedules, handbooks, menus and more!
- Athletic Schedules Online (rSchoolToday)
- Federal Student Aid
- FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Oregon Student Access Commission - Helping Oregon Students Plan & Pay for College
- Oregon Career Information System
SAT - Scholastic Aptitude Test
The SAT measures your verbal and mathematical reasoning abilities.You can register online for the SAT at the College Board's website: www.collegeboard.com. Not all tests may be available within our area; be sure to check their website for availability.
- ACT - American College Testing Assessment
The ACT (American College Testing Assessment) is a standardized test used for college entrance. Some schools require the SAT, while others require the ACT. The ACT compares the preparation and ability of college applicants from different backgrounds and helps to predict first-year college academic performance.
You can register online for the test at the ACT website. Not all tests may be available within our area. Please be sure to check at their website for availability.
- PSAT/NMSQT - Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test
This is a preliminary SAT which is given only once a year in October. It is the qualifying test for the National Merit Program.
The purpose of the PSAT is to prepare students for the SAT. Like the SAT, the PSAT is a multiple-choice test that attempts to compare the preparation and ability of college applicants from different backgrounds by measuring their verbal and math ability. Questions on the PSAT include the same types as those on the SAT -- sentence completions, analogies, critical reading, discrete quantitative, quantitative comparisons, and student-produced questions. In addition to those questions, the PSAT includes a Writing Skills section.